Re: webmasterworld once again

  • Subject: Re: webmasterworld once again
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 08:01:02 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
WhoTurnedOffTheLights wrote:

> Hmmm, yah...regarding MSN Search. Can anyone doubt that Mr. Gates will
> pull every trick out of the book and every card from his sleeve to try and
> dominate the SE world? What with Longhorn on its way the possibilities are
> in the air. Although I would bet on MSN.

I would have to say that Google have done nothing evil thus far. They have
not discriminated against any of the browsers (not knowingly anyway),
platforms or even encouraged or discouraged users to take any steps.
Whether we will see an ugly side or not time will tell.

Microsoft will not break Google any time soon unless they pull dirty tricks
for which they would be brutally criticised.