Re: I hate Bourbon :(

  • Subject: Re: I hate Bourbon :(
  • From: Borek <borek@parts.bpp.to.com.remove.pl>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 09:57:38 +0200
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 03:08:30 +0200, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com> wrote:

I think (I'd emphasise /I think/) that I begin to see 'the light' again.
Google gave me many referrals yesterday. I know it doesn't give you (Borek) any solace directly, but it means that something is /moving/... that after a month of being deprived, there is apparently change. This indicates that SERP's have changed in my favour in the past few days even though I didn't get any significant inbound links.

This is exactly opposite to my situation - I have survived whole update without any signifiant changes in SERPS (with insignificant being rather in my favor then against) up to the weekend.

Best,
Borek
--
http://www.chembuddy.com - chemical calculators for labs and education
BATE - Base Acid Titration and Equilibria