Re: Tungsten T - stylus holder defunct

  • Subject: Re: Tungsten T - stylus holder defunct
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 17:54:52 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.sys.palmtops
Tim Iles wrote:

> The "magnetic" holder in my Tunsten T is no longer magnetic enough so I
> constantly lose styluses. Does anyone have a solution?

-You can get a wallet that seals the stylus 'shaft'.

-You can open the Tungsten < http://www.pspilot.de/ppptun1/ppptun1.html >
and add some magnetic source, but I doubt whether space will allow.

-Check to see if the tip of your stylus is fully tightened. It fits like a
screw. This had me thinking that I had the same problem as you in the past.

Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com