Re: color in hexadecimal

  • Subject: Re: color in hexadecimal
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 12:59:09 +0100
  • Followup-to: alt.html,microsoft.public.webdesign.html
  • Newsgroups: alt.html, microsoft.public.webdesign.html
Adam Jacobs wrote:

> I wish to visually select nice color in hexadecimal for web page in html.
> Can you tell me is there such online help to see the color in hex?
> Thank you.

If you are using KDE, get the Color Picker which is installer by default.
You can put it in your system tray: Add -> Applet -> Color Picker. You then
just click any point on your screen and get its hex value. Takes 2 seconds
altogether.

If you have a Palm handheld, you get get various applications of this sort.
Again, very quick to get the values in this way... even while you drive...

Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com