Penalty? If so, why?

  • Subject: Penalty? If so, why?
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 05:33:34 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
I have noticed something very odd. Judging by several different sites, there
has been no PageRank update. However, in each of the 3 domains that I own,
there was a steady decrease of 1 in the PageRank values. Have I been
penalised? Is it possible? In exactly all 3 domains mentioned?

The only questionable thing I can think of is me fetching a lot of
information from Google search.