Re: Move Todo items to Calendar

  • Subject: Re: Move Todo items to Calendar
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 03:37:24 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.comp.sys.palmtops.pilot
Scarab1 wrote:

> While idly stirring the alphabet soup, Roy Schestowitz
> <newsgroups@schestowitz.com> found this in
>
>> anmacdon wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all, could someone point me in the direction of some Palm
>>> software that will easily move the Todo items into the Calendar?
>>> TIA, Andrew
>>

> DateBk5 allows you to do this.

Never used any commercial replacements for the built-in calendaring apps, so
my alphabet soup was all I could offer. *smile*

If apps like Agendus and DateBk5 are better (which I know they are), why
don't PalmSource offer them as base applications? I guess they could argue
for the issue of resources (higher volume and CPU capacity), as well as
consistency with previous handhelds, but still...