Re: Mouseover?

  • Subject: Re: Mouseover?
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 02:21:14 +0000
  • Newsgroups: alt.html
Scott Cadreau wrote:

> I am trying to add some text that will appear in a "bubble" when a user
> hovers his/her mouse over a section on a page.  How do I do that?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Scott

There are tooltips in the Knoppix Web site:

http://www.knoppix.org/

Try hovering over the menu or flags, for example. There is also the
possibility of changing nicetitles to fit your needs, e.g.:

http://www.kryogenix.org/code/browser/nicetitle/

You might have to get mouse coordinates and check if they fit within a
rectangle.

Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com