Re: A handy little site for google watchers

  • Subject: Re: A handy little site for google watchers
  • From: "www.focalnet.com" <iordachej@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 13:35:58 +0300
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines

It seems like a powerful tool, but can someone please explain what it's
exploited for? Is it intended to show how well-synchronised the data
centres are? Or maybe what results different people will receive in
different locations? The site gives the tool, but says nothing about how
visitors /use/ it...

Thanks in advance for explaining,

Roy

I saw it once called "google dancing" viewer. It gives an ideea about if the process of spidering through your pages started or not. I dont know how long this process last but the numbers stay still one day then in another starts to 'dance' again

Cool tool. May I have your sources ? Or may I sub-frame you ? :)