Re: Google, php and https
- Subject: Re: Google, php and https
- From: "Luigi Donatello Asero" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 18:38:20 GMT
- Newsgroups: alt.html
- Organization: Telia Internet
- References: <K40ie.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: "Luigi Donatello Asero" <email@example.com>
- Xref: news.mcc.ac.uk alt.html:287523
"Roy Schestowitz" <firstname.lastname@example.org> skrev i meddelandet
> Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
> > I have noticed that Google seems to have given a lower rank to the
> > https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com
> > since I began using the https protocol and php.
> > At the same time I have noticed that Google can index both because there
> > are
> > some pages which have been indexed which are accessible over https and
> > have a php extension.
> > Does Google not like https and/or php?
> > --
> > Luigi ( un italiano che vive in Svezia)
> > https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/
> alt.internet.search-engine would definitely provide you with an answer to
> this question which is off-topic for alt.html. SEO and design are separate
> in my opinion.
Thank you very much for your answer.
I posted it to the NG which you mentioned.
Luigi ( un italiano che vive in Svezia)