Re: Alarm stopped working

  • Subject: Re: Alarm stopped working
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 15:49:29 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.sys.palmtops.pilot
g.hood@iaea.org wrote:

> My Palm doesn't give alarms anymore all of a sudden - neither from
> World Clock, Bugme or Agendus. Where should I start looking for the
> problem?

-Tap "Home"

-Find "Pref(erences)"

-Under "General", tap "Sounds & Alert"

-The settings therein are global, so it might be worth investigating.

If everything seems all right, test to see if the sound output works at all.
Use something like an MP3 player or, even more easily, move the sliders
under Sounds & Alert. You should hear test sounds.

Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com