Re: Is the homepage to heavy to load?

  • Subject: Re: Is the homepage to heavy to load?
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 15:22:04 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:

> Is the homepage too heavy to download?
>

> https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/

I think you know the answer better than anybody else. This also depends on
your target audience.

With 28kb in total, it is very light-weight. Have a look at:

http://www.websiteoptimization.com/services/analyze/

> --
>                  Luigi ( un italiano che vive in Svezia)
> https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/boende-i-italien.php

Haven't we suggested that you fix your signature? You need to add a space
after the two dashes and before the linebreak. That section will otherwise
not get omitted from follow-ups.

Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com