Re: What happened to the beloved alt.internet.search-engines?

> I don't know about the remainder of the 'regulars', but I have noticed
> this group becoming somewhat of an alt.2600 in recent days. What is
> going on? I hope it's just a temporary slide. I notice that it is not
> just me who has remained quiet and opted for littler involvement.
>
> Yours faithfully...

Had a cold last week, but also try to do more on my site. If I write 20
posts here it is used by many others, not me (on my site). I can write in
the same time an article that attracts some visitors to my site (or too
much).

--
John                       Perl SEO tools: http://johnbokma.com/perl/
                                             or have them custom made