Re: Personalised Result Pages

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
__/ [David] on Friday 04 November 2005 12:16 \__

On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 09:04:21 +0100, Mikkel Møldrup-Lakjer
<mikkel@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Please don't mention Aqua. Or rather: please don't mention that they are Danish. We feel embarrassed enough already.

Mikkel

They do make some fun music though, my kids like them anyway :-))

My brother had the CD and I admit that I listened to it too. No, not Barbie
girl and I was only about 15 or 16 at the time.

Yearh, that's what they all say: "I was young! I needed the money!"

At least Aqua has made money for Denmark. Can you imagine that their sales amounted to a significant part of our BNP? I console myself by the fact that at least the taxes paid by the group make up for what they have done to our national image abroad.

Mikkel
--
Guatemala travel, Spanish studies, volunteering:
http://lakjer.dk/mikkel/spanish.shtml