Re: Where can I buy a T3

__/ [ac] on Sunday 06 November 2005 19:45 \__

> Anyone know where I can buy a Palm T3 from? (new if possible).
>
> I need a replacement for my dead T2. I liked the look of the new TX, but
> would miss the voice recorder, vibrating alarm and charge LED which all
> seem to be omitted from the TX.
>
> I know that the T3 is discontunued, but maybe someone is selling off some
> stock somewhere??
>
> Andrew.

Some people may still have these in stock (even brand new). I got my Tung-
sten  T a year ago for a reasonable price in eBay. It was packaged as  new
and  never  ever  used before. It was not just one among several,  if  not
many,  so  I suspect you just need to occasionally take a look. There  was
even  a warrantee if I recall correctly. Make sure you check the  seller's
feedback before making a purchase.

Unfortunately,  having  done a few searches in eBay UK, I can't  find  any
that  is offered at the moment. Try searching for 'tungsten t3 new'  every
once in a while. Something will probably come up.

Hope it helps,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Disk quota exceeded; sig discontinued"