Re: Anyway of finding out what keywords a website come up for?

__/ [James Helliwell] on Monday 07 November 2005 21:32 \__

> Kind of revese enginering I have site A and want to know what I need to
> type to bring it up? Guess common sence.
>
> James

Look at your logs for referrals. You will realise not only what phrases rank
your site highly, but also which /popular/ (regularly-searched) phrases you
dominate.

What does not appear in your logs is not worth considering altogether. It is
like asking yourself highly hypothetical questions like "what if I bought a
space shuttle to replace my car?"

Hope it helps,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Bottom-post: as English goes from top to bottom
  5:35am  up 5 days  1:33,  6 users,  load average: 0.37, 0.40, 0.34