Re: Keeping two Palm-Desktops in Sync?

__/ [Christoph Gartmann] on Monday 21 November 2005 09:01 \__

> Hello,
>
> what would be the best way to keep the Palm Desktop software of the boss
> and his secretary in sync? Or how would one synchronize the database on two
> different Macs?
>
> Regards,
>    Christoph Gartmann

Hi,

I answered the same type of question earlier this month:

http://www.schestowitz.com/UseNet/2005/November_2005_1/msg00178.html

I hope you will find this helpful. Windows PC's and the differences from Macs
are irrelevant apart from network connectivity, which I hope you can sort
out. I imagine that there is commercial software for this, but I can only
imagine. I have no evidence or link to support this. It sure would be useful
if you could synchronise to the Web or the network directly, rather than the
local hard-drive.

At some stage, you might wish to have a glance at Zimbra:

http://www.zimbra.com/

Hope it helps,