Re: Linux PDA's

__/ [Carl Fink] on Monday 17 October 2005 04:12 \__

> On 2005-10-17, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Me neither. Thanks for some inspiring thoughts. I still wait for a
>> handheld that integrates with and synchronises with Linux more
>> seamlessly.
>
> Have you looked at this?
>
> http://www.linuxdevices.com/articles/AT8728350077.html

Yes, I even blogged about that LinuxDevices page some weeks back.

> I'm very intrigued by the PMA-400:
>
> http://www.archos.com/products/overview/pma_400.html
>
> Bit pricey, though.
>
> Far fewer features, but more affordable:
>
> http://www.powerplaydevices.com/products/ppvs_info.html

Thanks. These are valuable links that I will make use of in the future.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Pentiums melt in your PC, not in your hand"
  2:10pm  up 53 days  2:24,  4 users,  load average: 0.16, 0.19, 0.26