Re: Intelligence Agencies and Server Choices

On 2005-10-17, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> posted something concerning:
> __/ [Sinister Midget] on Monday 17 October 2005 14:03 \__
>
>> On 2005-10-17, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> posted
>> something concerning:
>>
>>> Being non-American, am I the only one who had to use dict.org to know
>>> what NSA stands for? Choosing one exception and descending so low as the
>>> pick the NSA to back your argument is unformtunte and sad. In a well
>>> meant manner I'd say: "you could do better than that".
>>
>> Once upon a time Ewik _could_ do better than that. Now that's about his
>> best. It goes downhill quickly from there.
>
> Still not as bad as billwg and Die Apf Ass (DFS)...

I know. That's why I have them killfiled and I don't do the same with
Erik.

Erik is simply a lying, conniving, FUDding, exaggerating M$ shill, who
will stoop to any level to defend his ma$ter, Billy Buttcrust, and who
won't even admit that he made a mistake except by lying and claiming he
admitted same a long time after the fact (sometimes, but even that's
rare). No more. No less.

Bilge and DooFu$ are far worse.

--
Ruland: Innovative Microsoft peer-to-peer software.