Windows Definitely Headed for Its Death

===
NOTE: In the blog, I included  10 links to support every single  argument
I  make here, so before a wintroll squeezes his head through the XP  fire-
wall  and blurts out some junk, I suggest you look at the clear  evidence.
===

WINDOWS  Vista  was already said to be a trainwreck, primarily due to  its
inability  to deliver something innovative. It gives no compelling  reason
whatsoever  for users to upgrade. People who have had the chance to fiddle
with  the Vista beta build can confirm this. In fact, it seems to be  lag-
ging  behind  other operating systems, notably Mac OS X as was  previously
confesses by a Microsoft evangelist.

On  top  of it all, hardware requirements of Windows Vista make it  rather
unappealing. Novell have said that Vista will drive away Windows users and
ultimately  lead  them to Linux. To many, adopting Windows Vista  probably
means acquisition of a new computer, which will most probably contain Win-
dows  pre-installed for a variety of reasons that involve anti-fair  trade
practices.

Windows  XP was first introduced to the public in late 2001 and, as we ap-
proach  the  end of 2005, Windows XP is worse than ever before.  The  many
critical  patches, which came in the form of Service Pack I & II have made
it  slower and less likely to interact with all underlying modules  grace-
fully.  With more Windows viruses in the wild, it requires more  attention
and  maintenance than before, which has definitely led to unrest among its
users community. In the mean time, Apple's Tiger has been gaining strength
and has even surpassed, in term of it functionality, the Microsoft equiva-
lents  -- something that even Microsoft could not truly deny. KDE, in  the
mean time, has been growing very rapidly and it is now comparable with any
other  desktop layers and often surpasses the competition in terms of  its
functionality. See, for instance:

* KDE Plasma
* State-of-the-art Linux Screenshots
* Next Generation of X

It is also worth mentioning Ubuntu Linux, which has done tremendously well
at  easing  a transition to a free operating system. Hewlett Packard  have
recently started selling Ubuntu desktops and laptops, as a matter of fact.
Ubuntu comes in just a single CD, its hardware detection is admirable, and
moreover it is stable and user-friendly. Its bundled Live CD makes another
big pro as users who are too resistant to delete Windows can have a period
of  adaptation  and gain some re-assurance with regards to their  platform
migration.

Windows is dying. The writings are all over the wall...