Re: MSN Banned???

__/ [Jez] on Friday 21 October 2005 09:55 \__

> www.msn.com has gone to PR2. I wonder if it's a glitch or whether google
>   are a bit scared? Probably Bill Gates blog spamming again, he keeps
> posting comments on my blog :-)
>
> Jez.

I  didn't  believe it until I tried it. PageRank 2 for the  msn.com  front
page.  Hotmail.com is at PR5, but maybe it's unsurprising as only few peo-
ple  link  to it. Portals, however seem to contrast with this  opinion  of
mine.

Is  it possible that all these re-directions for the purpose of cross-site
cookie  exchange had them panelised. If so, does that not indicate a defi-
ciency  in the PageRank algorithms? It seems like some fierce  competition
has led to hostility. Am I just muddying the water perhaps?

http://news.com.com/Microsofts%20nightmare%20inches%20closer%20to%20reality/2100-1012_3-5877197.html?tag=nefd.lede

Google,  by the way, formed a pact with Sun -- the folks behind OpenOffice
two  which was released yesterday. MS Office accounts for as much  revenue
as Windows.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder"
 10:10am  up 56 days 22:24,  6 users,  load average: 0.15, 0.35, 0.34