Re: thanks for your answer [NO TEXT]

__/ [8z620227wiz24xz@xxxxxxxxxxx] on Saturday 22 October 2005 06:24 \__

> thanks for your answer [NO TEXT]
                          ^^^^^^^
It  is always delightful to get that thank-you, which many neglect to  in-
clude  at  the end. This makes me think, however, of the  possible  impact
that  can  have on cyberspace, archival in particular. Imagine a  scenerio
where half of an entire forum is composed of polite follow-ups. Not by any
means  a complaint here *polite nod**, but I think such a topic might  de-
serve its own, independent thread one day.

Roy

PS - I am also aware of the effects of hyphenation on others' spellcheckers,
indexing and newsreader quotation style.