Re: SERPs Started to Move Again

__/ [Mark Shell] on Sunday 23 October 2005 03:22 \__

> Moving...

They are moving all the time in what seems to have been triggered recently,
especially since yesterday morning. For a second, they might resemble the
way they were before this gigantic update, but a little while later the
SERP's become far less familiar. To me, they also appear less sane in their
new (unstable) form because the results, in general, are less helpful and
less rational. I check a variety of SERP's that feed different domains, just
to have some taste of generalisation.

I don't know if it's directly correlated to the datacentres, which for me at
least, now show few minus ones (if any) based on several Web sites. This was
only balanced on the 22nd. I thought that the key to good SERP placement
lied somewhere in the datacentres. It no longer seems so though.