Re: Link Exchange Program

__/ [Mick] on Sunday 23 October 2005 12:12 \__

> Hi Guys
>
> Is there a SAFE program about that will allow you exchange links with other
> decent ranking websites?
>
> Something legal that will not upset the google world order?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Mick

I can foresee the day when eBay manage a whole new category that is reserved
for 'links'. Am I just describing something far-fetched or has this already
happened?

"Watson! Quick! Bid on that blog sidebar link. Tell 'em that we'll give them
a distant C-block proxy in return, as well as 3 sheep."