Re: Link Exchange Program

__/ [Stacey] on Sunday 23 October 2005 14:30 \__

> <snip>
>
>> I can foresee the day when eBay manage a whole new category that is
>> reserved
>> for 'links'. Am I just describing something far-fetched or has this
>> already
>> happened?
>

> Links have already been done on eBay. Where have you been hiding? :-)
> <BIG URL>
>
> Stacey

I have seen domains, but never any links. The whole idea of selling names or
placeholders is too odd. It's always amusing to see how stoop people get and
what they are willing to buy/sell in on-line auctions.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Free the mind, the source will follow"
  2:30pm  up 59 days  0:39,  7 users,  load average: 0.41, 0.50, 0.49