Microsoft Kill my Site

Microsoft have admittedly released a flawed operating system. That operating
system can be trivially hijacked due to a critical loophole and then be
converted into what is commonly called a 'zombie'.

At present, thousands of such zombies (essentially connected computers) have
been captured by vandals who are attacking my Linux Web site on a daily
basis. Who can I blame for this? I cannot contact the vandals and cannot
directly blame the owners of the computers. Their computers are devised as
weapons behind their backs. I can only argue that a faulty product from
Microsoft has let to DoS (Denial of Service) attacks on my site.

Is there any chance at all of getting compensation out of Microsoft or
whoever else bears guilt? Are they exempted from any responsibility for what
they unleash to the public? Like a car with faulty breaks?

I am aware that this current scenario crosse over to our rights online. Will
someone be able to give me advice nonetheless? The attacks have gone on
since the beginning of the month and show no signs of abatement. There is no
way of blocking them either. I am hopeless.

Thanks,