Re: Editor/CMS Eecommendation

  • Subject: Re: Editor/CMS Eecommendation
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 13:25:57 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.html
__/ [Arne] on Thursday 01 September 2005 14:46 \__

> Once upon a time *joe.woods@xxxxxxxxxxxxx* wrote:
>> Thanks for all that info, really appreciate it. I'll let you know how I
>> get on. Just got to find a decent host now that'll offer me those
>> tools!
>>

> You will be ignored if you top post, don't quote what
> you are replying to and cut of only the signatures!
> http://www.safalra.com/special/googlegroupsreply/

I must confess that it was hard for me to bind context to your message. It
came 10 days after my original follow-up to your original post and
considering the fact that I view this newsgroup in one particular way, the
best you can do is bottom-post and quote (so that I can spot my name at the
top).

Thanks and please let me know if you have further problems as I'll be glad
to assist. Arne is generally critical about people who abuse netiquette so
do not be intimidated or put aback. *smile*

Roy S. Schestowitz      | while (sig==sig) sig=!sig;
  1:20pm  up 8 days  6:02,  3 users,  load average: 0.36, 0.61, 0.81