Re: Zero Google Saturation

__/ [www.1-script.com] on Friday 02 September 2005 15:41 \__

> Marketleap's tool ( http://tools.marketleap.com/siteindex/default.htm )
> almost gave me a heart attack this morning: all my site showed grand '0'
> for Google's saturation. I re-checked with some other sites, and they are
> also zeroed out. Anybody else's seeing it? Early signs of updates going on
> maybe?

That tool of yours is nice and evil at the same time. It gives me a 0 as
well. Updates ought to have occurred some time ago and I keep an eye on the
numbers every morning, always in vain. Speaking of broken tools,

http://  www.rustybrick.com/pagerank-prediction.php

Roy S. Schestowitz      | $> apt-get -not windows
  4:10pm  up 9 days  5:18,  3 users,  load average: 0.67, 0.66, 0.44