Re: Zero Google Saturation

__/ [www.1-script.com] on Friday 02 September 2005 16:37 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Speaking of broken tools,
>> <tool>
>
> Is the pagerank-prediction.php broken as well? That's too bad 'cause it's
> *predicting* rise in my PR. Shame it does not tell when ... :-)

It seems to have just been fixed. There appear to have been some changes to
API's recently. I wouldn't know for sure because I never use Google API's.
I imagine there were attempts to break some tools that hammered the Google
servers... all just speculations.

"Wishful thinking" is how I would describe the aforementioned tool because
it makes some silly predictions, which apart from raising hopes  cannot
make reasonable guesses. Mikkel is still awaiting his PageRank 10.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useless fact: Every polar bear is left-handed
  4:40pm  up 9 days  5:48,  3 users,  load average: 1.04, 0.89, 0.67