Re: How to Improve this Newsgroup

__/ [Toby Inkster] on Saturday 03 September 2005 08:41 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> It quickly slides into non-technical issues and dialogues that are hard
>> to follow.
>
> No point in turning this group into another alt.html. We already have
> alt.html for that.

Yes, but HTML <> Webmaster. I am still reluctant to get involved in threads,
which in this newsgroup can go on for a very long time, even when not
labelled [OT]. I respect everyone else's preference, which evidently is
largely different than mine. Like I said, this message did not embrace the
offence.