Re: Anyway to make avantgo sync once a day?

__/ [asdf] on Friday 09 September 2005 04:45 \__

>> PS - From what I hear and the impression I have been getting, AvantGo are
>> lagging behind and better solutions exist.
>
> Hmmm, interesting.  What are the better solutions? If you do not mind
> sharing ...
>
> Eric

Actually, I haven't used my Palm for anything beyond PIM applications
recently. I was doing all the state-of-the-art 'stuff' when I was younger,
so I now go be hearsay. To get pages off-line, assuming you haven't
Wi-Fi/Bluetooth in range, AvantGo may be fine. I can vaguely recall someone
dicouraging someone else who used AvantGo. I can't remember the context. I
actually have 2 AvatGo-friendly pages in my site:

  * http://www.schestowitz.com/Vision/modules.php?name=AvantGo
  * http://www.schestowitz.com/MARS/modules.php?name=AvantGo

These were a component tightly-integrated into the CMS though (PHP-Nuke). I
used to love AventGo.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "World ends in five minutes - please log out"
 10:10am  up 15 days 12:02,  3 users,  load average: 2.48, 1.95, 1.64