Re: best argument against creationists yet

Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:dfs83b$1a40$1
@godfrey.mcc.ac.uk:

> One of the commenters in Slashdot rightfully (yet gently and tactfully)
> pointed out that the human race seems to procreate the least where
> intellect has become inherent.

That, and advances in medicine which allows the breeding of things which
natural evolution would have weeded out, and many other factors paint a
bleak picture in our evolutionary scale.

Thats why when someone says that something like genetic engineering might
create an unnatural future race I tend to look at it as a balancing factor
to get us back on track. (same with abortion)

I saw a really nasty image of the evolution of chimp-to-man being
progressed further and getting all bent and twisted and obviously mentally
deficient. It was disturbing

Gandalf  Parker
--
The problem with the idea of Creationism is that you first must accept the
idea that God would actually have wanted to create man. Personally I feel