Re: Google Asense Query ?

__/ [modern.seo@xxxxxxxxx] on Tuesday 13 September 2005 11:46 \__

> Suppose a site is showing google adds but no one is clicking it, will
> that webmaster will earn the revenue from google just for showing the
> adds.
>
> thanks

Typically no. It is a pay-per-click, not pay-per-impression service. There
are exceptions where image ads, where the visitor gets a mental image of
some brand, pay for impresssion, but I am told (or am under the
>impression< -- no pun originally intended) that this is very rare.

Hope it helps,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | $> unzip; ping; mount /usr; grep; umount& sleep
 11:55am  up 19 days  5:29,  3 users,  load average: 0.92, 0.39, 0.31