Re: Dear Abby... (Linux)

__/ [rapskat] on Tuesday 13 September 2005 22:25 \__

> On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 12:25:17 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> *LOL* Boy, I've got to quote some parts of this in my blog. Do I have
>> your consent? I have just forwarded that message to a colleague.
>
> Feel free, with my thanks and blessings  :-)

Thanks, rapskat. I'll post it verbatim or quote snippets tonight. I really
look forward to it as the vast majority of my readers love Linux and I know
how hard it made me laugh when I read that essay, twice. A Windows-centric
colleague of mine just didn't get it. To him, there is only one face to a
computer in this earthly existence. To him, it's like ethnic humour about
the Klingons.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Software sucks. Open Source sucks less."
  6:00am  up 19 days 22:19,  3 users,  load average: 0.21, 0.53, 0.57