Re: Ctrl+Mouse doesn't work in programs

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

<snip/>

Thanks for your quick reply, Roy!

> in the terminal? Can you ALT+mouse-down to move windows? In KDE, you can

Yes, works.

> also go to:
>
> (Launcher/Kicker? ->) Control Center -> Regional and Accessibility ->
> Keyboard Shortcuts

Indeed, I've found that Ctrl-F5 switches to desktop 5, which doesn't exist
on my machine (not conf'ed) and therefore doesn't do anything. I've
deactivated Ctrl-F5 in KDE, which now lets it through to WingIDE, where it
stops debugging as expected.

Alas, I couldn't find anything the like for the Ctrl-Mouse-Down thing, it's
only about keyboard in "Regional and Accessibility".

Under "Peripherals->Mouse" only mouse specifics are offered, no key combos I
could deactivate.

> Can you see any conflicts that may have arisen? Perhaps you can try to
> change some behaviour as you desire. I already have some conflicts myself
> (due to kde-XMMS in particular). Also be sure to check for accelerator
> conflicts in the Python applications themselves.
>
> Hope it helps,
>
> Roy

Many thanks again and kind regards
Franz GEIGER