Re: m100 faceplates

__/ [Gorilla The Hutt] on Wednesday 14 September 2005 04:19 \__

> do you guys know of anywhere where i could still get a palm m100
> faceplate? i would like suggestions on brick and mortar places, since
> shipping would dwarf the price of the faceplate. any place where i
> could get them used or new or anything this day and age would be great.
>
> BTW, i'm in the bay area if that allows you to refine your suggestions
> at all...
>
> thanks,

I got a burl wood faceplate for my M130 about 2.5 years ago. It cost me
about GBP 1.50 (USD ~2.5 at the time) plus GBP 2 or so to ship. I got it
from eBay and it appeared to be brand new.

Here is a good place for you to start from:

http://search.ebay.com/m100-faceplate_W0QQfromZR40

Do not think how much it costs in the shop. Think how much is worth to
/you/.

Hope it helps,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Y |-(1^2)|^(1/2)+1 K
  2:05pm  up 20 days  5:19,  3 users,  load average: 0.07, 0.31, 0.32