Re: m100 faceplates

  • Subject: Re: m100 faceplates
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 04:11:26 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.sys.palmtops.pilot
__/ [Gorilla The Hutt] on Friday 16 September 2005 03:33 \__

> Thanks guys...i did end up just getting one off eBay since someone was
> selling with only $1.50 shipping ($2.49 for the whole shabang). not bad
> at all! especially since i got the m100 for free ;)

> Doug Warner wrote:
>> "Gorilla The Hutt" <GorillaTheHutt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> >do you guys know of anywhere where i could still get a palm m100
>> >faceplate? i would like suggestions on brick and mortar places, since
>> >shipping would dwarf the price of the faceplate. any place where i
>> >could get them used or new or anything this day and age would be great.
>>
>> I saw some at an electronics surplus dealer in Norcross, GA a few
>> months ago.  Considering that they never throw anyting out, they
>> probably still have them.  Give them a call.
>> http://www.austinelex.com/ae_001.htm

Glad you found eBay useful...

I wonder what faceplate you ended up purchasing. Either way, best of luck.
The M130 I had was a wonderful unit, which unfortunately I gave to my dad
to and ended up with a less familiar Tungsten that does the exact same job.

If you ever have battery issues, be sure to get a replacement <
http://www.taylorsettlement.com/ >.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Avoid missing ball for higher score"
  4:05am  up 21 days 16:19,  3 users,  load average: 0.27, 0.93, 0.87