Re: Windows Swap Partition

__/ [Nicholas Sherlock] on Saturday 17 September 2005 01:36 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> Linux retains a separate partition for its memory swap, which is one
>> among several aspects that Windows must catch up with.
>
> Eh? You can do this on Windows just fine (That is how my system is
> configured).
>
> Cheers,
> Nicholas Sherlock

I guess you are right. Somebody must have misled me earlier that data when
issues like that were discussed in some depth. The main topic was
partitioning and data hierarchy in Windows and Linux and some of us have
limited knowledge of later versions of Windows.

Thanks for the correction.