Re: 404 page gone PR4?

news:dgjk31$jis$2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> __/ [T.J.] on Sunday 18 September 2005 12:32 \__
>
>> My 404 page has suddenly gone PR4 and is
>> displaying the cache from an internal page.
>> Anyone know what might causes this?
>
> Are you using custom 404 pages? What server software is being used? Have
> you
> broken links? What is the prevalent PageRank in your site? If your site
> has
> PR8, for example, it may not be worth worrying about. If your site is
> PR4(ish), it is certainly an oddity. Give more details if possible. A
> dozen
> words are rarely enough.
>
> Roy

Thanks Roy,

It's a custom 404 page using .htaccess
PR6 homepage, dozens of 5, hundreds of 4.
The site probably has quite a few broken links
at the moment as I've recently set up loads of
template pages.

site in question is,
http://www.sim64.co.uk
add anything after / to get the 404 page
Check the cache of the page and it is dated
9th August and showing the cache from an internal
page.