Re: Suing Google for non-payment of AdSense commissions

__/ [Juan Jimenez] on Saturday 17 September 2005 20:23 \__

>> The checks can be slow at times. Just be patient. It once took nearly a
>> month, so E-mails intending to urge were a total waste of time. Speaking
>> of
>> time drain, that's what a lawyer would typically do, if not drain your
>> pocket too.
>
> It's been six months and not a cent has been received.

How long since a payment was issued? The reports would indicate this (under
Account Information or Summary). It takes up to 30 days after an
accumulation of $100 for payments to be authorised.

>> It seems to me you just fancy the idea of "suing an information God". I
>> say
>> this as a friend, not a foe.
>
> It seems to me that you should refrain from psychoanalizing people you've
> never met but for a single usenet posting. Just a suggestion.

I was merely being humorous. I even added a sentence solely for the puspose
of clarification. Text is not vocal, which makes it ambiguous.

__/ [Juan Jimenez] added on Sunday 18 September 2005 00:46 \__

> "Allis" <allis@allis> wrote in message
>>
>>> It seems to me that you should refrain from psychoanalizing people
>>> you've never met but for a single usenet posting. Just a suggestion.
>>
>> Ahh, but your single posting said sooooo much.
>
> If you have an answer to my query, my email is in the original message.
> Otherwise, don't waste my time. I realize most simple-minded people think
> lawsuit = money. This is not just about money.

I am coming to realise that you have wasted /our/ time. This is by all means
not appreciated.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Microsof(fshore)t Window(ntime)s Vista(gnating)
  1:05pm  up 24 days  1:19,  3 users,  load average: 0.50, 0.55, 0.90