Re: Suing Google for non-payment of AdSense commissions

__/ [Juan Jimenez] on Tuesday 20 September 2005 02:30 \__

>> __/ [Juan Jimenez] on Saturday 17 September 2005 20:23 \__
>>

>>> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> It's been six months and not a cent has been received.
>>

>> How long since a payment was issued? The reports would indicate this
>> (under
>> Account Information or Summary). It takes up to 30 days after an
>> accumulation of $100 for payments to be authorised.
>
> Google claims checks were sent. It's been some 60 days since the second
> one they claim they sent and not arrived.
>
>> I was merely being humorous. I even added a sentence solely for the
>> puspose
>> of clarification. Text is not vocal, which makes it ambiguous.
>
> It didn't come across that way.
>
>> I am coming to realise that you have wasted /our/ time. This is by all
>> means
>> not appreciated.
>
> Get over it, Roy, nobody's forcing you to read this thread. Christalmighty
> what a bunch of whining twits.

You come to our 'office' asking for advice, which we give you voluntarily.
You then refuse to take our advice, mocking us in the process. Furthermore,
you suggest that we are wasting your time. In the future, please don't stop
by.

Oh, and by the way, no wonder Google's check has not reached you. They
mailman can't deliver post to Sodom. I hope you can somehow keep a
lawyer... or maybe you never could, which is why you ended up in a
Web-related newsgroup.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "I regularly SSH to God's brain and reboot"
  7:40am  up 25 days 19:54,  3 users,  load average: 0.40, 0.66, 0.52