Re: 1-script

news:dgjjr4$jis$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<snip>

>> I tried http://validator.w3.org/ with your site, it gives 125 errors.
>> Any site which doesn't validate with w3c should not worth any PR.
>

> A small minority of the Web in its entirety validates. Go nuke the entire
> Web with your fascist approach.

If it were as easy as validation then I would have a PR of 10 as I would
make my whole site validate!!! :-)

What he doesn't know since he didn't research this group before posting. He
would have learned that I put even more errors on my index page etc. to see
if it would effect my ranking. It didn't, and I am still using the marquee.
:-) Plus, what he said doesn't bother me in the least....so what if my page
doesn't validate. LOL!!!

Stacey