Re: 1-script

Roy Schestowitz åé:
__/ [JC Denton] on Sunday 18 September 2005 10:45 \__

Links and traffic. It's good, ain't it?

Don't be bitter. If you work hard, you may one day be able to match that. Oh, Look! 1ncr3edib1-script.com/ is available for registration!

__/ [JC Denton] on Sunday 18 September 2005 11:41 \__

I second Stacey on that. I have seen people humiliating Webmasters even though they (the tossers) have not got a clue about HTML, let along have a Web site.

Then again, there are also those who think that if they once designed a
poster, they can also build a site if they spend a day reading a book on
Web design. Guess what? Paper is dying, much like physical literature.
Everyone benefits including the blind, the courier. and threes.

A small minority of the Web in its entirety validates. Go nuke the entire
Web with your fascist approach.

Exactly. That's why 1-script.com is PR5.

Use ad blockers if you cannot bear it. It's _your_ machine, _your_ browser. If you are in the hands of an operating system that is not forgiving and very assertive, re-evaluate.

I use privoxy ( http://www.privoxy.org ) to filter ads, this is how i notice the big square ads at the center of www.1-script.com.

It is rogue practice to put ads at the focus of the visitors' view, period. You see any decent websites doing the same?

War is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength.
http://www.cyberjustice.org/