Re: OE to Thunderbird

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> __/ [Jack Ouzzi] on Monday 19 September 2005 09:30 \__
>
> > Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Some people choose to suck their own poison; I, in turn, respect that.

Yep me too .......

> Okay
> for me, bad for them, Jack. But why? Why if there is a better way... which
> is free and inter-operable too. Cattle effect?

Yep, look at the recent fuel 'shortage' fiasco (or is that 'sheep'
effect?)

>Budled software bundled with
> user laziness and unwillingness to learn?

I personally think that if you wish to keep your PC in good working
order, keep viruses / malware etc etc etc at bay, and get it to do what
YOU want it to do, you need to 'service' it and 'work' on it ........
just like your car. AND as they say, RTFM  ... read the f...... manuals

Neglect it and it will break eventually  :-|