Re: printing error message in OE

  • Subject: Re: printing error message in OE
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 10:55:11 +0100
  • Newsgroups: uk.comp.misc
__/ ["Trev" <trevbowdenATdsl.pipexDOTnet>] on Friday 16 September 2005 09:21
\__

> "Sally" <sally.nospamhemming@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> When I try to print an email, I get the following error message box pop
>> up -
>>
>> Internet Explorer Script Error
>> !  An error has occurred in the script on this page
>>
>> Line 297
>> Char 26
>> Error Expected "]"  (I think - it looks a bit like a bracket with angled
>> edges)
>> Code 0
>> URL  res://C:\WINDOWS\system32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg
>>
>> Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?
>>                       Yes            No
>> Please help if possible.
>> Thanks very much.
>>
> well you can carry on or not or even turn off script debugging.

Internet Explorer, which is forged to Outlook Express, has got printing
bugs. See the item below, which was published weeks ago by an authoritarian
Web designer.

http://meyerweb.com/eric/thoughts/2005/08/26/when-printing-kills/

I recommend you that you move over to Thunderbird. It will fully preserve
your mail /and/ settings from Outlook Express.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Viruses to Linux is like cancer to a shark
 10:50am  up 21 days 23:04,  4 users,  load average: 0.23, 0.15, 0.25