Re: Microsoft Employees Furious Over Vista Fiasco

  • Subject: Re: Microsoft Employees Furious Over Vista Fiasco
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 16:19:30 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ Grug ] on Saturday 01 April 2006 11:23 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> Microsoft employees call for Ballmer to go
>
> I sorta agree here... but the head of Windows must go and someone new
> brought in.
>
> Ballmer was right to get the new guy in... but it shoulda happened a
> couple years ago.
>
> Roy you need to get a life man :)

Don't worry about me, Grug. I still spend about 12 hours per week at the
health club and I occasionally go out to nightclubs. People in this
newsgroups often get the wrong impression. mY life does not revolve around
C.O.L.A.

> <snip />

Thanks for the concern, buddy.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Black holes are where God is divided by zero"
  4:15pm  up 24 days  5:58,  10 users,  load average: 0.34, 1.03, 1.07