Re: IBM to Pay for Switch to Linux

  • Subject: Re: IBM to Pay for Switch to Linux
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 16:15:24 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Saturday 01 April 2006 13:46 \__

http://news.com.com/2100-7344_3-6055898.html?part=rss&tag=6055898&subj=news

>>> Hi Roy
>>>
>>> I have read the last few news articles that you posted, and
>>> enjoyed them. Very informative. Thanks for taking the time.
>>>
>>> regards,
>>>
>>> Mathew
>>
>> Thanks, Mathew. I rarely get feedback which encourages me to carry on, yet
>> comments like this keep me going. They also drive away the trollery, it
>> seems.
>>

> Please add my support too - I appreciate the effort you put in here, and
> often forward these on for further advocacy work within organisations
> I'm involved in - they're extremely useful.
>
> Sorry - should've said before :-)

Wonderful! Yet, this makes me worry about my approaching long absence. I'll
be in the States for a conference+Easter 5-20 April, so no UseNet... be sure
to tell the trolls that Microsoft haven't shot me down...

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Open Source Reversi: http://othellomaster.com
http://Schestowitz.com  |    SuSE Linux    ¦     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
  4:10pm  up 24 days  5:53,  10 users,  load average: 1.90, 1.75, 1.23