Re: [News] Estimated Number of Windows Zombies: up to 47 Million

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> __/ [ William Poaster ] on Tuesday 25 April 2006 13:12 \__
>
>> It was on Tue, 25 Apr 2006 08:38:35 +0100 when BearItAll posted this:

> Much like your misaligned system clock. Is it the superiority of
> Windows O/S that enabled you to reply to my message before I had
> written it? Are you telepathic?

That's funny: I've got a Malware Magnet post in my reader with a date of
8/9/2008.

My system clock is synchronized with time.windows.com, and always shows the
correct Eastern Time.  What happens to the timestamp on the post after it
leaves my OE news client is out of my control.

>>> Dipshit.
>>
>> Funny isn't it. DooFu$ claims 95% of computers in the world run
>> Windows, yet denies that 80% of spam comes from hijacked windoze
>> machines
>
> This was published in a recent article. To get the link, I will need
> to hunt.

www.linux*.com?
slashdot?

I'm sure it comes from an unbiased source like those.

> The person who needs convincing, however, is not worth it.
> His 'style' involves insults

That's rich, coming from one of the biggest liars and insulters on cola.
Can you even WRITE a sentence that doesn't insult MS or Windows?

> and I hear that he is a racist too.

Yes.  And?