Re: Support for bidi text in e-mail

In <16168678.8JCs692dT8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, on 04/24/2006
   at 05:12 PM, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

>On SuSE 8.1, Thunderbird 1.0.x: enter text in whichever language you
>desire. Options -> Character Encoding. I can see two options for
>Hebrew

ISO-8859-8-I and Windows-1255, but not, e.g., UTF-8-i. Which is why I
asked "Is there a way to either extend the menu of character sets or
to expose the entire header for manual editing?"

>I have just tested this and can confirm that it works.

FSVO. It doesn't allow me to specify the character set that I need.

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz, SysProg and JOAT  <http://patriot.net/~shmuel>

Unsolicited bulk E-mail subject to legal action.  I reserve the
right to publicly post or ridicule any abusive E-mail.  Reply to
domain Patriot dot net user shmuel+news to contact me.  Do not
reply to spamtrap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx