Re: COLA Stats 23 Apr 2006

begin  oe_protect.scr
> __/ [ Roy Culley ] on Sunday 23 April 2006 00:45 \__
>
>> begin  risky.vbs
>> <4avsmoFvaffgU4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>> B Gruff <bbgruff@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>>> I can't really take any credit - I simply kill-filed baa-lamb (LOL!!)
>>
>> Well, it was a 'Quality' decision. LOL!!!
>

> Rather than killfile, I find that by not reading one's message, there is no
> incentive to reply. You used to feed him a lot. LOL!!!

People often use the phrase "killer application" when they're trying to
establish what users are going to do with a given technology in order to
make it successful.

In usenet, well, it just means something /slightly/ different ;-)

>>> ....must say, nice company up here though......:-)
>>
>> Couldn't agree more.
>

> I am actually very surprised to find myself there. There is no true merit in
> posting (copying rather) news items.

Starting /relevant/ threads is very useful, and something I'm not very
good at.  I find it easier to respond, or make analogies to other
subjects, or make links which might seem a bit left-field to some.

As far as I recall about the 'quality' algorithm (or at least the bits
I've made suggestions for), your posting style would do quite well
from it.

Your present plans will be successful.