Re: REUTERS: Torvalds to host Hu Jintao at his three bedroom flat

__/ [ B Gruff ] on Saturday 22 April 2006 22:19 \__

> On Saturday 22 April 2006 17:52 Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> __/ [ deepdark@xxxxxxxxx ] on Wednesday 19 April 2006 11:17 \__
>>
>>> But since it's a bit cramped they will go out to have a hot dog and a
>>> Coke outside. While operating the hot dog stand, Torvalds is
>>> considering an announcement of the new `man' command switch ( `-c' )
>>> and full support for USB on discontinued IBM laptops.
>
>> I wish there was a link...
>
> Did you mean that there is a link missing, or that you think that the OP is
> the Missing Link?;-)

The former. I couldn't find a partial match of the quote in search engines,
so I am skeptical as to the genuineness of this. It says Reuters, but sounds
somewhat juvenile too.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Linux: the most popular, but not most widespread
http://Schestowitz.com  |    SuSE Linux    ¦     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
  3:10am  up  12:07,  9 users,  load average: 0.51, 0.39, 0.52